Monday, September 5

Fashion Roadkill of the Day: Vol 37

As it turns colder, let's take a moment to reminisce about those summer skirts.



Summer sun, something`s begun
But, uh oh, those summer skirts

Well-a, well-a, well-a, uh!
Tell me more, tell me more
Did it give you a fright?
Tell me more, tell me more
Like was her top really tight?



Can you imagine if she set the dress code for your school?
Young ladies must wear skirts no longer than the overall height of their Burberry handbags. Hair must also be bigger than skirt.



This picture was taken around the city's own Times Square. As you can see, unlike its New York counterpart, the area has yet to be cleaned up. I'd start with the heels.

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, new rule: the bottom of one's dress must come at least down to the point where one's thighs touch together.

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger Tazzy said...

Phew..having sufferred through the skirts all summer (just try to imagine a size 12 girl trying to fit her bum into one of the skirts that you posted, but in North American! my eyes ...my eyes...), I'm relieved that you finally posted something about them!
Short-shorts, skirts over pants, Jessica Simpson, ponchos....will it ever end?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home