Monday, June 5

Fashion Roadkill of the Day: Vol 50

Would you just look at that! Do my eyes deceive me? Seems like we've reached the 50th instalment already! My how time flies when you're out on the street fumbling about with your digital camera like an incompetent terrorist and his automatic weapon, on the trail of the undeniable scent that is fashion roadkill.

For this special sesqui-something post, I'd like to turn the stage over to the few, the proud, the people who read this blog for a bit of a lark. I hope you're all up for a challenge because I want to weed out the truly gifted. If you've been following the saga closely over the previous 49 volumes, then you have the slight advantage of familiarity. If you've just joined, then I invite you to play along anyway. Beginner's luck is all you need.

I have selected five never-posted-before specimens from the annals of my hard drive. They have a lot to answer for but one of them did not dress themselves. The rest unfortunately did. Study them closely. Can you figure out which one is not to blame for their state of apparel, and while you're at it which one suffers from pattern blindness and which one lives in a home with no mirrors? Partial marks will be given for attempts at reasoning, however implausible they may be.

Exhibit 1


Exhibit 2


Exhibit 3


Exhibit 4


Exhibit 5


Another blog to visit: cherry garcia is good for health - everyone needs a sugar high

7 Comments:

At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My retinas are burning and my damn computer won't allow me to see all the photos. Double torture! I can't participate!

 
At 4:01 AM, Blogger Gidget Bananas said...

I caaaaaaaaann't be sure, but my best guess for the one who didn't dress him/herself is Exhibit three. The other two questions would be trick questions, right?

(p.s. -- if you're a reader and can't see the pictures, just click on the rectangles.)

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Civic Center said...

Exhibit Three is a mannequin (see, I'm paying attention), and the people who have pattern blindness AND have no mirrors in their home are obviously Exhibits 1, 2, 4 and 5.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Desci said...

Congrats on the 50. Mmmm, milestonic*


* Yes, it's a word. Probably.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Spirit Fingers said...

How can you be sure Exhibit 3 is a mannequin and not someone who has used one too many skin whitening creams?

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Blandwagon said...

Here is the soundtrack of me viewing that series:

1. Ewww.
2. Arg.
3. Gahhh!
4. Gahhh!!!
5. GAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

It's a good thing there wasn't a sixth image, because then the only appropriate sound would have been that of breaking glass, as I hurled myself through my 3rd floor office window to escape the horror.

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible & horrible!

that is the only way to describe those outfits...

Whomever is responsible for #3 (mannequin) should be fired....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home