You Like, You Buy Vol 24
Adreani Jewelry (www.adreani.net) isn't a local brand but it's popular enough to warrant several sales counters in Hong Kong. It's also worth checking out Fiorella Adreani's profile on the website only because it seems to be written by a lesser version of the almighty Manolo:
It is true that Fiorella Adreani knows how to let arise the best of Perspex but Perspex itself is able to let arise the best from Fiorella Adreani....
Fiorella Adreani is of course this and much more, because she is able to melt the strength of the thinking with the one of the hands....
The most fitting definition it might be the “tailoress of perspex” Because she is the unique who know how to cut and needle it with an endless love...
There are many reasons for this brand's popularity in Hong Kong.
1. For one thing, the designs (unlike amateur cocktail makers) don't skimp on the ice.
2. Their multicoloured rings make fetching self-defence knuckles.
3. There are handy chains for doing Ghost of Christmas Past impressions at parties.
4. The perspex pieces can double up as clothes hangers when not in use.
5. Most importantly, Adreani manages to fill a void in the Hong Kong underwear market.
What can I say, sometimes we like our gaudiness imported rather than homemade.
Images removed at the request of Ms Adreani who said that if I didn't do otherwise, someone called "Google" would remove the post.