Friday, March 4

Punching Above His Weight



Coming soon to a record store and download server near you: Mike Tyson Sings Frank Sinatra's Greatest Hits

Come Fight With Me
You're Nobody Till Somebody Lugs You
It Was a Very Good Ear
I Get to Kick the Crap Out of You
Pugilists in the Night
I Ripped Out Your Heart in San Francisco
Softly, As I Leave You (Convulsing on the Floor Like an Infantile Retard)
Pageant Contestant is a Tramp
Pain is a Many-Splendoured Thing
The Left Hook of Love
Call Me Irresponsible (And I'll Stomp on Your Testicles)
The Way You Bled Tonight
BONUS TRACKS:
In the Cool, Cool, Cool of the Prison Cell
I've Got a Neanderthal Bonecrush on You
Mack the Knife-wielding Babbling Psycho

3 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Blandwagon said...

I Get To Kick the Crap Out of YouSome get a kick from cocaine.
I'm sure that if,
I took even one sniff,
I'd tear your head off and use your blood to write threatening notes to your children.
Just like last time.
Ah, a classic. Although I prefer the Ella Fitzgerald version.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Blandwagon said...

Stupid Blogger comments and their stupid lack of formatting. Grrr.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Spirit Fingers said...

*clap* *clap* Sing it, blandwagon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home