Monday, August 1

Fashion Roadkill of the Day: Vol 36

What a beautiful day. Not a cloud in the sky, the sun is shining, which can only mean one thing. The umbrellas of Hong Kong are back, and this time it's personal!



Just like imitation pythonskin handbags, everyone is carrying one these days to provide shade under the shade of a tree.

If you want to gain serious street cred though, it's all about matching your accessories to your clothes. What to do when there are many shades of pink and only one of you?



Well I'm off to colour-code my umbrellas now and I hope you do the same too. Just remember what they say about lacy umbrellas - black for Elegant Gothic Lolita and white for Elegant Sweet Lolita! There's a big big difference.

2 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny you should mention this. I just bought myself a nice light pink umbrella with some ruffles and some barely visable hello kitties on it. I can't wait to use it here in Florida :)

p.s. I'm so jealous of you. I wanna visit Honk Kong SO bad!

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Spirit Fingers said...

I am sure you will look nice carrying it unless you are a 60 year old woman in a hot pink mini and fishnets which I don't think you are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home