Monday, January 23

Fashion Roadkill of the Day: Vol 45

What I fear most about the aging process is that one day I won't be able to wear lots of pink and chalk it up to the callowness that typifies youth.



On second thought, make that lots of pink AND stripey pantaloons and then some pink.



No wait...what I really meant was lots of pink AND stripey pantaloons with a built-in waist sash thingy that forms a kicky bow and then some pink.



What will be left for me then? What reason will I have to deck myself in such a girly swirly shade of whimsy and of fluffy bunnies flirting with unicorns? If you're in the same position as me you'd better start thinking up some highly believable excuses which you can use in your old age. For now, I'm sticking with the well-proven "greying hair and incipient senility" fallback.



A selection of last week's celeb photos are up at the interweb.

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Anonymous the good tutor said...

Grreat share

 

Post a Comment

<< Home