Wednesday, January 11

Let's not twist words



You tell them, Lindsay. That's the last time anyone will mangle your quotes and try to spin them into complete and utter fabrications. You almost had us believing that you were an ordinary human being for a moment there! Time to set the record straight.

What Vanity Fair said: "I was sick. Everyone was scared. And I was scared too. I had people sit me down and say, "You're going to die if you don't take care of yourself."
What Lindsay actually said: I was sick of dating a sleazy punk like Wilmer. Everyone was scared that he was going to dump me for a younger model like Dakota. And I was scared too. I had people sit me down and say "Your relationship's going to die anyway so why don't you take care of it yourself".

What Vanity Fair said: I started to get really bad head pains … I was shaking in my trailer. I got a fever of 102 and they were like, 'You need to go to the hospital.
What Lindsay actually said: Once I started to think too much and got really bad head pains … I was shaking in my trailer. I've got an IQ of 102 and they were like, "Are you sure? You need to go to the hospital. You need to have that checked because it seems way too high".

What Vanity Fair said: I don't want people to think that I've done ... you know what I mean? It's a sore subject. I've lost a family member over it, practically.
What Lindsay actually said: I don't want people to think that I've done movies where my breasts have had to be digitally reduced..you know what I mean? One minute they're all in your face the next they're nowhere to be seen. It's a sore subject. I've lost a family member over it, practically.

What Vanity Fair said: It's like the best acting that I've ever been able to do is in this video. I freak out and just kind of go with it and create my own scene.… It's offensive and I want it to be.
What Lindsay actually said: It's like the best acting that I've ever been able to do is in this video. I freak out and just kind of go with it and create my own scene.… It's offensive and I want it to be. Unfortunately Colin Farrell's lawyers won't let me release it on the internet.

What Vanity Fair said: My arms were disgusting. I had no arms. My sister, she was scared. My brother called me, crying.
What Lindsay actually said: My arms were disgustingly fat next to Nicole Richie's. I didn't have arms..I had chunky meat goblets. My sister, she was scared that it was a genetic predisposition. My brother called me, crying about the way they wobbled gave him nightmares.

What Vanity Fair said: I'm not encouraging going out and getting a fake ID and going off the deep end and having an eating disorder. I'm saying, if you at least admit those kinds of things, that that might happen, then they don't feel the urge to go out and do that.
What Lindsay actually said: I'm totally encouraging going out and getting a fake ID and going off the deep end and having an eating disorder. I'm saying, if you feel the urge, make it happen, go out and do that, but don't admit those kinds of things.

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! that was a great post! haha i love your blog i think you write very funny things :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home