Saturday, September 4

Fashion Roadkill of the Day: Vol 7



I'm not with this guy. Really. I don't even know him. I'm just taking a dump here. And..and..I'm not even a dog! Meow? Gah, who am I kidding. SOOO embarrassed right now. This one time, he tried to put a f**king kilt on me. Who's going to sniff my butt while I'm wearing that. Sh*t, this is making me depressed. I haven't humped anybody's leg in aaages. I am so outta here....I'd rather be anywhere else right now. Except maybe China. So not my scene. *Scuffle* *Scuffle* Damn, my fat ass is stuck. Stupid, sexy mooncakes. Maybe you can help me out. Just grab my paw. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? *Sigh* This CANNOT be happening to me.

2 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! I saw that many times, but I think the worst I saw so far is in Japan especially in Ginza, Tokyo. They use LV handbags for the carriage of pets. They even use the LV scraf to wrap them hahahaha.....anyway, not my way of thinking and obsession...cheers Joyce...www.yogayuga.com

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The replica handbags is not only used for making the luggage bags or louis vuitton handbags to be taken with you while you are traveling but they are also used for making the finest quality ladies bags and other louis vuitton bags for the college going students etc. Wherever you will take these lv , you will be having a huge crowd surrounding you who will be praising your taste and style.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home