Sunday, March 27

You Like, You Buy Vol 25

The World Group (www.theworld.com.hk) is responsible for introducing some of the worst fashion atrocities to Hong Kong under the guise of European glamour. The brands they distribute are somewhat popular because inside every wealthy Hong Kong housewife is a tarty streetwalker trying to get out. I really don't know what else to say about the women I've seen shopping at these boutiques, except that they're definitely not young. They're not nubile either. Heck, they're probably not even ovulating anymore. What a sobering thought.


Get out of my wet dreams, get into my car


I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world
Life is plastic, fantastic
You can touch my hair, but it costs extra to undress me everywhere


See officer, I can snort, er walk, a straight line.


Sigh. I am so tired of this daily grind. I wish I could have a change of scenery, like a new street corner.


Why don't you see if there are any motel rooms left and I'll mind the car for you.


Oh here we go, it's Charlie Sheen again.


This whole outfit just screams entrapment to me.

1 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Blogger Deodand said...

If it weren't for the cars and cell phones in the background, I'd swear you were cribbing fashion photos from 1984.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home