Saturday, June 3

Celebrity spelling bee


Moderator: The word is "guillotine"
Kirsten: g-u-i-l-l-o-t-i-n-e
Moderator: Correct. Your next word is "bra".
Kirsten: Could I have the meaning of the word please?


Moderator: The word is "promiscuous".
Paris: Uh...um..something something...m-e...
Moderator: Correct.


Moderator: Next contestant, the word is "thurr".
Ludacris: Can I have the word in a sentence please?
Moderator: Yo yo wassup g dogg watcha doin' herre in ma crib wit da crazy hos when I tolds u go thurr and bust a cap in dem punk ass white boyz shiznit foshizzle my nizzle!


Moderator: Your word is "pregnant".
Anna Nicole: Oh honey I can do more than spell it, let me show everyone how we arrive at that word in the first place


Moderator: The word is "imbecile". "Imbecile".
Mariah: *smiles, looks at assistant*
Mariah's assistant: "Imbecile". I-m-b-e-c-i-l-e. IMBECILE!
Moderator: That is correct.


Moderator: Next contestant, your word is "botox".
Nicole: Come on, do I even have to spell it out for you? *tries to emote*
Moderator: That will do. You are correct.


Moderator: Madonna, your word is "crucifix"
Madonna: "Crucifix". c-r-u-c-i-f-i-c-k-s. "Crucificks".
Moderator: That is incorrect.
Madonna: No, no, you don't understand. I reinvent words and spell them in new ways to keep them fresh and titillating for each new generation of English speakers. That's what I do.


Moderator: The word is "pedophile".
Michael: Don't you mean to say "Peter Pan"?
Moderator: Nope.
Michael: Or "bedtime companion"?
Moderator: Nope.
Michael: *sigh* Can I just spell the word "eccentric" instead?

Another blog to visit: Mister Cat - Food or lack of food, and everything else"

5 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Ada said...

Brilliant. You should be executed by Nazi scientists as a threat to humanity, because that post just made me laugh my guts out. You murderer, you.

 
At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh la love. Been a while since celeb trash talking made me LOL. I think all that laughing worked of my soy latte, thank you.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Tuppence said...

BARHAHAHA!!!

Wow. I really needed that. Thanks.

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger ANA said...

hahahaha u never fail to get a good laugh outta me...brilliant

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

very very funny.. had me guffawing in office.. esp the Ludacris one..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home