Friday, September 2

Y'all can come back now



Thank God almighty, I'm free at last! If you were wondering I've been doing for the past month, rest assured it was somewhat legal and marginally beneficial to society. There is absolutely no correlation with the fact that Martha Stewart has also ended her home confinement at the same time. So much has happened in the past month (like somebody impregnated Courtney Love? WTF?) so this blog has a lot of catching up to do. I predict that it should be back on track by say..mid-next year.

The downside of being stuck indoors for the good part of summer means that I didn't even get to enjoy the beach. What a crying shame, because I heard that miniscule bikinis were all the rage this summer.



As were speedos.

7 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see why Frodo had the hots for Sam.

And is someone playing shadow puppets on Yoko's crotch?

LBYB

 
At 4:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Why, dear God, did you do this to my friday?

Mean, mean, mean.

 
At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Garg. Speedos, the weapon of choice for sadistic exhibitionists.

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back.

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just finished watching the goonies - remember when he was cute?

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger j-a said...

we need to ban speedos.

 
At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that picture of Yoko is making me laugh...

REALLY hard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home