Friday, July 16

Male trinkets



You know the person who always gives you a novelty tie for Christmas or your birthday because they think it's funny? Well, keep them away from Cufflinks World or you might end up with some red London phone box cufflinks, lightbulb cufflinks or cufflinks that are so cool they need sunglasses.

Pill poppers will find these sort of cufflinks useful and I expect that a decent amount of cocaine could be stored in there too.  Just saying, that's all.  If you're looking something more high tech, might I suggest the compass watch thermometer ones. Who knew you could have so much fun with your wrists? Finally, you can also get kawaii animal ones, some with rubber bendy tails. I repeat, rubber bendy tails. I can't wait for Hello Kitty cufflinks take the world by storm.

4 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent fun! There is a cufflink for every man to choose from. I think the wine cufflinks are fab.

 
At 5:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cuff links can be great engraved with a special date - particularly good gifts to mark weddings and special birthdays.

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed they are. I love Cufflinks which I wear with virtually every shirt. Those you engrave are really nice personal gifts too

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous cufflinks said...

I have been worn cufflinks for years and where them for work alongside collecting them.

I usually like to buy a couple of sets a month and my collection has around 100 different sets.

Everytime i see something new i cannot help myself - recently bought some doctor who tardis cufflinks - they are amazing!

Although i get a little stick from work colleagues.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home