Saturday, July 24

Prada party is not pretty

My invitation to celebrate the opening of the new Prada Store in Beverly Hills, LA must have got lost in the mail. I mean, if Bai Ling could score an invite, surely everyone else who has ever stepped foot in a Prada store would be on the list, right? Anyway I'm relieved that I wasn't there because I would have been disappointed by the distinct lack of beautiful people.


What, are you kidding me? You mean Brad and Benicio are not the same person?


Um Fez, this isn't an audition for the Little Rascals.


I didn't know that Selma Blair had married into the Addams family. She seems to be assimilating quite well too.


Milla, didn't they teach you in model school to match your foundation to your skin tone? Your head looks like its been screwed on...the wrong way round too.


Pay attention Lindsay Lohan, you've still got a long way to go. Since when did Pamela start hanging out with Carson Kressley anyway?


You look good Gwen although next time leave your less attractive sister at home where she can develop her atrocious fingerpainting skills.


Lady, I don't know who you are but your hat looks dumber than a box of stupid rocks labelled "DUMB". Perhaps you were hoping to smuggle out a pair of Prada shoes under it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home