Monday, January 10

Public Service Announcement

Has anyone else received this chain email?

Everybody, pls take note!!
The Tsunami happened in SW countries of China was predicted by the Chinese traditional farmer prediction system accurately. It also tell there is another one in NE countries of China (Japan and Korea) in 2005. Which is being confirmed by the geographical scientist already. So, don't plan your trip to Korea or Japan in 2005.

One more thing, I guess you may heard about the "White Dragon King" in Thailand, right? Michael's friend went to Thailand and visit him before 26 Dec. The White Dragon King asked her to leave Thai immediately as there is a disaster coming. So she left and escape from the disaster. However, he also asked her not to go outside and stay at home in HK on 8 Feb (Year 30th) after 9:00 pm. He said something bad will happen in HK at that period. Inform your families or friends if possible.

I'm not saying that it's a sure thing, nor am I saying that it's as fake as this woman's uh...everything. I'm just putting it out there, that's all. If you're not familiar with the White Dragon King, he's reputed to be a fortune teller of formidable skill. I have no doubt in my mind that he's more accurate than the one I visited last year. For an extra $100 she could also generate an Excel spreadsheet of lucky shopping days and recommend a good mobile phone plan. Over a private reading by the side of a noisy footbridge she confidently revealed that William Hung would disappear from the public spotlight by the end of 2004. I cannot describe how happy I was to hear such news.

2005 rolls around, and much to my dismay, guess who has a new movie out (I believe, judging from the picture below, it's called Prom Date from Hell).



I want my money back. With interest.

Blog of the day: The Swanker is nominated as Best Designed Australian Blog in the 2005 Australian Blog Awards.

6 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger me said...

Are you kidding? My dream is to someday run into William in Berkeley. Who knows where it could lead?

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I never see William Hung again in a puffy shirt.

Actually, I might buy the VCD of the movie (so long as it is under HK$30) just for laffs.

LBYB

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger j-a said...

actually, scientists have been predicting for quite a while that there will be a big earthquake shaking tokyo.

hopefully this will not happen.

but if it does it won't be because that lady predicted it.

 
At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spirit,

Look at the face of the guy behind the woman in the picture (you linked above). I think he is trying very hard not to laugh.

On second thoughts, what if William Hung was sitting behind her? Combo!

Cheers! [Ron, See Lai]

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Spirit Fingers said...

William won't be going back to Berkeley for a while. How often did Sinatra set foot in Hoboken after he became famous? If he can make it here, he'll make it anywhere, it's up to him Hong Kong Hong Kong da-da-dadada-da-da-dadada...

 
At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am interested in finding out more information regarding how to contact white dragon king, and where is his temple. Do you have that info? When I search on the web, only your blog came up with the match.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home