Friday, April 1

Spring Break

Well, I've packed, left some luggage space for shopping (a projected estimate based on historical spending patterns and adjusted for decreased purchasing power) and am ready for London. If I'm going to angle for an upgrade then I'll have to look the part. Therefore I will be wearing Chanel for the plane trip.



I don't know how much internet access I'll have because the hotel's business centre closes at some ungodly hour like 6pm. What an uncommercial lot. Don't these people know that blogging is best done in the early hours of the morning after a particularly successful pub crawl?

April is going to be quite a busy month because I need to visit a different country at the end of each week. Management must have big plans for me, like auditioning for the Amazing Race. We'll see if all this travelling expands my mind. My mind is currently like a blank canvas, a puppy's furry coat even, waiting to absorb the safe non-toxic colours the world has to offer!

I'll still be in Hong Kong on some days so check back for brief weekly updates reminding you of my existence. When the pages of my passport run out, this blog will be back at full capacity with:
MORE explosions MORE car chases MORE sex drugs violence MORE bumbling villains MORE wisecracking sidekicks MORE gratuitous cleavage LESS clothing on women...and that's just the fashion roadkill section.

In the meantime, feel free to read other blogs (the fabulous ones appear in the sidebar) and date other people. Now is the time to grab the bull by the horns and wear it!

6 Comments:

At 2:51 AM, Blogger j-a said...

have fun on your travels and come back 'in the pink of health'.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Amelia said...

Have a great trip and remember to wear your wellington boots when you go near the boggy marshes...

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Samantha Regione said...

Lord have mercy.

Maybe I watch too much pRon, but those bull horns looked suspiciously like something else to me. Something not very pleasant.

Have a lovely trip.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger stilt said...

Petesthe. So. Very. Wrong.

But I have printed out a few of their better examples to take home and use as a warning to my dog - "If you get into the bin one more time, you're gonna get THIS treatment".

Say hi to the colonials for us

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Desci said...

Have fun, m'dear! xo

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Spirit Fingers said...

I think I saw Naomi Campbell in Knightsbridge on the weekend. Although she was holding an electronic communications device she was not bludgeoning anyone to death with it, therefore I wasn't sure if it was here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home