Friday, February 17

Smooth as ice

Dance moves that male Olympic figure skaters might use in combination with cheesy pick-up lines at nightclubs


Excuse me madam, is that dress felt? Would you like it to be?


The name is Bond. James Bond.


If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?


You're on my list of things to do tonight.


Why don't you come on over here, sit on my lap, and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up?


Are those "space pants"?...your ass is out of this world!


The word for the night is "legs". Let's go back to my place and spread the word.


Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.

5 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger tigtog said...

SF - heaven must be missing an angel. You are etremely righteous this week.

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add: Is that a keg in your pants? Because baby, I want to tap that ass.

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As always, brilliant. And encompassing all of the horrors while leaving out Johnny Weir! I didn't think it could be done, but I am humbled...

S.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger DICEY said...

God, I missed this blog.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Olivia said...

Oh just genius!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home