Wednesday, January 26

Heavy lifting is not my forte

UPDATE: Yesterday's post has been updated!

In an ongoing effort to keep one step ahead of the creditors, I am moving apartments during this week. Consequently blogging will be blotchy and uneven, with a marked decrease in quality. My posts might not be about fashion. In fact there might not be any posts at all. That is the risk you take when you come here.

I dread the moving process because heavy lifting is not my forte. Once I have decided that my aura will thrive in a particular place, everything else is troublesome minutiae. Anyone who isn't ridden with hernias is welcome to help me with the furniture. In return you will receive a warm cup of Longjing tea and some flirtatious touching on the arm. After that is done (and you have cleaned the air conditioners to my liking), you must never darken my doorstep again.

Do I sound a bit distracted tonight? It's because a cursory stocktake of personal items has unearthed a long-forgotten gift from a good friend. I let it hog the couch temporarily to give you a sense of proportion.



Was she implying that I have a size fetish? It baffled me because these things usually come with instructions. Am I supposed to straddle it uncomfortably with a foppish nervousness that is unique to Hugh Grant?



The banana will follow me to the new place. However I think that I shall need to re-evaluate my friendship.

7 Comments:

At 5:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After an irresistible offer like that, you're sure to have guys beating down your door....

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That flirtatious touching sounds very tempting.

fumier

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger None said...

Slightly off topic...when i saw this clip...reminded me of Spirit fingers (ur site). hehe

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Sleekblackmercedes said...

Cool blog bro! I would like to invite you to mine.

Blog: Hustler Diaries
Url: http://thehustlerdiaries.blogspot.com/

Cheers pal!
:)

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger j-a said...

woman! pay more and get men to lift your stuff! good luck with the move and i hope your flat looks nice afterwards (maybe much afterwards).

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Spirit Fingers said...

What about if I hire women who look like swarthy men. I know quite a few of those.

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Spirit Fingers said...

Me again, regarding the clip that K-Nine posted, I remind you of a Japanese with the rhythm of an epileptic bongo player? Swell!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home