Sunday, April 16

California here I come



There's a scion of Scientology about to be born any minute now so you can't expect me just to sit here twiddling my thumbs. That's right, I'll be spending the next week and a half in California, lapping up what excitements Los Angeles has to offer. To be sure, there is much to be seen and there are also several plates of fried chicken and syrupy waffles bearing my name on them. How can I bring this technology back to Hong Kong?

I hear that there are some very skilled and economical plastic surgeons out there too, so don't be surprised if I come back looking a little different.



There will also be some time for a sojourn in San Francisco, a city that comes recommended by many of its visitors for its fine sights and dining. On occasion, they do fashion as well.



I'll be back on April 26th so mark your calendars. In the meantime swoop upon the nearest person, sway your hips against theirs sensuously from side to side and dip them back dramatically, all without getting anyone pregnant.

7 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger Civic Center said...

Spirit Fingers is to visit my fair city of San Francisco? Wow.

It's been raining for forty straight days and nights here but has finally stopped today, probably in anticipation of your arrival. We're going to travel to Palm Springs (where every other ad in their glossy magazines is for plastic surgeons) on April 23-26, but if our glamorous schedules happen to coincide with yours, please feel free to get in touch and I will give you a tour. I'm in the phone book: Michael Strickland, McAllister Street.

 
At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting that Ms. Fingers will be gracing San Francisco with a visit. Bring plenty of memory for your camera; "Fashion Roadkill" targets will be in abundance.

I'd also be happy to offer tour guidance or advice on dining or shopping while you're here, although I imagine you've probably done your homework ahead of time. But if you'd like some suggestions that are probably not in the tour books, drop me a note: sraesa at yahoo.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger john_m_burt said...

What is it that they fashion well? What do they make that is well-fashioned?

 
At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Boom Towns! I hope you aren't too busy to enjoy the craziness.
ATmikha

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jesus that thing is ugly.

http://www.thevelvethottub.com

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture of Latoya reminds me of a japanese kabuki doll. Perhaps a misguided attempt at starting a fashion trend? I shudder at the thought...

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger ANA said...

absolutely loooooove ure blog,stmbled on it by chance,and im hooked,linking u back....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home