Monday, June 19

Lowered to a thrice weekly dose



Yeah baby, it's the summer of work! More documentation, please! Once again work rears its ugly head and lays waste to my precious leisure time. This is not a welcome development, especially coming after the crushing news that I did not win Powerball. As a result, blogging will be down to three days a week - Monday, Wednesday, Friday. On the other two days, I will be fulfilling the terms of my indentured servitude.

The weekends will also be an entirely lost cause. Gone are any plans I had of gallivanting around on the beach like this:



Instead I envisage spending my time indoors pushing paper while emitting the listless buzzing sounds of a lowly worker-drone. By fall, I shall emerge from my cell, looking pale and somewhat gaunt. I don't expect people to recognise me immediately but I will expect to be offered some juicy horror film roles.



Next update: Wednesday 21 June

3 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet mother of god, has fugly bred again???

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Chief-Ten-Bears said...

Once in a while, Christopher Walken will forgo the neck bolts for an Armani ensemble.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Blandwagon said...

Christopher Walken promotes his new movie, "Attack of the Goth Transvestite Grandparents".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home