Monday, September 18

Try our new skull and crossbones line of skincare



I don't have much time tonight so I shall use it all up to indulge in some scaremongering. Do you know what you are really smearing onto your face everyday? Could your favourite brand of cosmetics be a prettily packaged minefield of banned substances? Could pitera just be a fancy word for asbestos! Save me the shocking lab results, I already know what to expect from overpriced Japanese cosmetics. Unlike these disgruntled customers who found out the hard way that the secret ingredients are kept secret with good reason.

1. Commercial chlorine bleach and possible "smylex" poison


2. Formaldehyde


3. Corrosive acids causing pus-oozing sores


4. Leather polish


5. Clown grease paint


6. Lead, mercury, cadmium and virtually every other toxic metal you can think of


Next update: Wednesday 20 September

7 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger DICEY said...

Silly me, must have confused the Mid-Autumn Festival with Halloween.

What did you type into google to find those scary pic?

 
At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do these people walk out the door thinking.. "Yes ..this is a great look for me"?

 
At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe Sammi cheung got her cancer frm the SKII.

 
At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha. Great pics. Love your blog.

Romantic-Intimates - Sexy Lingerie & More!

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger Kyla said...

OMG - I just saw Donatella Versace at LAX last weekend, and I blogged about right away. She is like the child of Easter Island and Mystic Tan.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Blandwagon said...

As ever, you bring blood-curdling terror back into the world of fashion. Bravo!

 
At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness I only use organic skin care products. This is scary stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home